- 20 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Esha Gupta Sets The Ramp Ablaze With Her Bold Gown
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- 13 hrs ago Janamashtami 2019: How Lord Krishna’s Stories Can Help Your Child Become A Better Person
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Celebs In Glam Avatar For Manish Malhotra's Show
- Movies Comali Worldwide Box Office Collections Week 1: Jayam Ravi’s Film Hits The Jackpot
- Technology Buying Guide – Avail Up To Rs. 30,000 Discount On Best Gaming Laptops On Amazon
- News Twitter outrage in India, 2,764 complaints recorded
- Sports Cummins replaces Paul in West Indies squad for India Test
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Janhvi Kapoor's fashion game is getting stronger with time. The latest number of hers brought alive the long-forgotten traditional saris. Her sari was a departure from the modern aesthetics and in fact, reminded us of the 80s and 90s Bollywood. Designed by Arpita Mehta, this attire of Janhvi's was one of the best that we have seen this year. This sari was an ode to her mother Sridevi- an ode to Chandni.
Janhvi wore this sari for a special occasion. She was honoured as the rising talent of the year at the Royal Norwegian Consulate General. She was a vision to behold in this number and actually made us miss Sridevi. The sari was splashed in the royal-blue shade and she paired it with a sleeveless blouse. Her sari was plain-hued but it made for an impactful number. We are sure, a number of young girls would be inspired to wear a similar sari now.
The styling was done beautifully. Janhvi teamed her sari with a statement ring and ethnic jhumkis. Her makeup was highlighted by a deep pink lip shade and a smoky kohl accompanied by pink eyeshadow. The sleek middle-parted tresses completed her look. We absolutely loved Janhvi Kapoor's sari and look. What about you? Let us know that in the comment section.