- Finance ‘One Nation, One Ration Card’ To Be Implemented By 1 June
- News Delhi polls 2020: AAP drops Jitender Singh Tomar, gives ticket to wife
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Arriving Today: Price And Specs
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Novak Djokovic results and form ahead of second-round match with Tatsuma Ito
- Movies Colors TV And Bigg Boss 13 Makers Take U-turn; Cancel The Show’s Extension!
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The budding Bollywood actresses, Janhvi Kapoorand Ananya Panday have been winning the fans with their amazing fashion game. With their social media handles, they have fashionably been keeping us updated.
Recently too, Janhvi Kapoor and Ananya Pandaycaptured attention with their wow sartorial choices. While the Dhadakactress slayed in her not-so-casual outfit, the Student Of The Year 2star broke the internet with a glittering dress. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode it.
Janhvi Kapoor In Skirt-Top And Boots
Janhvi Kapoorgave casual wear goals with her recent picture in a skirt-top and boots. Basically, she donned a full-sleeved V-shaped plunging neckline brown top. She paired her top with a dusky blue mini skirt, which featured sharp pleats and double-buckle black belts. The Dostana 2actress completed her look with a pair of thigh-high black heel boots. She accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned hoops and left her mid-parted wavy tresses loose. Filled brows, nude-hued eye shadow, and bright pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Ananya Panday In A Glittering Golden Dress
Ananya Pandaysported a strappy plunging neckline glittering golden mini dress by Akanksha Gajria. Her sparkling dress was accentuated by crystal detailing. Styled by Ami Patel, she completed her look with a pair of skin-hued stilettos. Ananya went accessory-free and elevated her look with side-parted wavy tresses. She sharply contoured her face and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, light hued eye shadow, and glossy light pink lip tint went well with her look.
So, what do you think about their outfits? Do let us know in the comment section.