- News Jharkhand Assembly Election LIVE: Stage set for third phase polling today
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Technology Nokia C1, Android Go Smartphone Announced, But Lacks 4G Support
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
We all are in love with Janhvi Kapoor's natural beauty and sartorial fashion choices. Be it an ethnic or a western outfit, the young budding fashionista has been making style statements. These days too, Janhvi has been flaunting a lot of fashionable outfits at the airport and other places, which has convinced us that she is definitely on a slaying spree.
Recently, Janhvi took to her Instagram handle to share a series of pictures from her latest photoshoot. The Roohi Afza actress looked fresh and pretty in ivory and neon green co-ords. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
Janhvi Kapoor donned a cut-sleeved square-neck plain ivory crop top. She teamed it with a matching midi skirt, which featured ruched side. Styled by Mohit Rai, the Dhadak actress paired her ensemble with a full-sleeved turtle-neck neon-green cropped knit sweater, which we thought was so stylish. Janhvi's outfit came from Wesley Harriott. She completed her look with pointed multi-hued stilettos from the label Public Desire. Janhvi ditched accessories and upped her look with matching (neon-green) nail paint.
On the makeup front, the Dostana 2 actress slightly contoured her T-zone and cheekbones. Filled thick brows, curled lashes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and glossy pink lip shade enhanced her beauty. Janhvi Kapoor let loose her mid-parted highlighted sleek tresses.
We loved this sassy western outfit of Janhvi Kapoor's. What do you think about her outfit? Do let us know in the comment section.
All Pic Credits: Janhvi Kapoor