- 11 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 20 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 21 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 21 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- News 7th Pay Commission: Will bonus formula change for CG employees this year
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 32MP Selfie Camera Smartphones Available In India
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Janhvi Kapoor's understated sari truly caught our attention. She looked gorgeous as ever in her sari, which was designed by Anita Dongre. It was a wonderful sari and Janhvi looked impressive as ever in it. Her styling was minimally done and the make-up was light and refreshing. Take a look at her summer fashion look.
So, Janhvi wore a pink-hued sari that was notched up by bright yellow and green nature-inspired accents. It was a gorgeous sari and the actress looked super awesome in it. Her ensemble made for a perfect wear for light formal functions or even casual outings. It was a light sari, which absolutely gave us vintage vibes.
Her look was minimal and the actress accessorised her outfit with oxidised earrings, which spruced up her traditional avatar. The make-up was beautifully done with a light pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and a pink eye shadow. The wavy tousled tresses upped her ethnic avatar. Janhvi looked elegant. So, what do you think about her look and attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.