- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Automobiles Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.22 Crore
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- News Banned by 3 airlines, Comedian Kunal Kamra claims he approached Arnab Goswami on flight again
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Finance Health Insurance Policies Issued By Merged Banks To Remain Valid
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Recently, Janhvi Kapoor took to her Instagram account to flaunt a gown. Well, she looked pretty but apart from her gown, we felt her accessory game was also strong. The makeup was meticulously done too. So, let's take a look at her attire and look.
So, styled by Mohit Rai, Janhvi Kapoor had a photoshoot in a purple gown. The attire was strapless with structured and textured bodice and overlapping details. Janhvi's outfit was pretty bold and was marked by a thigh-high side slit. The Dhadak actress pulled off her Alina Anwar ensemble confidently and she teamed her attire with light glittering heels by Sophia Webster, which went well with her number.
Speaking about her jewellery, Janhvi notched up her look with minimal necklaces, bracelets, and rings. Her jewellery pieces were chic and trendy. Her rings were from Outhouse but her necklaces and bracelets were from Anaqa by Nishant Tulsiani and Swarovski. Janhvi's makeup was dewy with contoured cheekbones, matte pink lip shade, and pink eye shadow. Also, she only painted some of her nails neon yellow and left the remaining ones untouched - well some fresh trend lessons here. The actress completed her look with messy ponytail.
So, what do you think about Janhvi Kapoor's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.