- Movies Ishaan Khatter Shocked Everyone On Khaali Peeli Set By Doing His Own Stunts, Without Harness
- News Coronavirus: Paracetamol price rises by 40% in India due to shut down in China
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Quess East Bengal down Indian Arrows 3-1 to clinch much-needed win
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 With 5000mAh Battery To Be Launched Soon
- Finance Planning for 5 Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposit? List of Things to Check
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Lately, Janhvi Kapoor has shown us that she has been playing with hues. She gave us two consecutive sari goals - with one red sari and the other pink. We definitely liked her one sari more than the other. So, let's decode both her saris and find out which one did we like more.
Janhvi Kapoor's Red Sari
For Umang 2020, Janhvi Kapoor draped a red sari that was by Manish Malhotra. Her sari was splashed in a deep red hue and featured intricate embellishment on the border. Even her sleeveless matching blouse was meticulously sequinned. Styled by Mohit Rai, this time, Janhvi went for a jewellery-free look and we thought it was a wonderful styling move. The makeup was marked by light pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses completed her sari look.
Janhvi Kapoor's Pink Sari
For a wedding reception, Janhvi Kapoor donned a pink sari. It was a raspberry pink sari by Arpita Mehta and she paired it with a cowrie shell-detailed sleeveless blouse. Well, her blouse was about vibrant splash and it definitely accentuated her sari look. Her sari also featured a yellow detailing and tassels at the hem.
Styled by Tanya Ghavri, Janhvi Kapoor accessorised her look with sleek gemstone maangtikka by Jet Gems. Her elaborate kadas came from Gehna Jewellers, Jet Gems, and Razwada Jewels. The makeup was highlighted by glossy pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The middle-parted wavy highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Well, we loved her red sari more than the pink one. Which sari look of hers did you like more? Let us know that.