- 2 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 2 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 2 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- 3 hrs ago Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS): Causes, Symptoms, Risk factors, Treatment And Prevention
- Movies Dance Plus 5: Shah Rukh Khan In Awe Of 'Fauji' Bhim Bahadur’s Performance
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Sports Pakistan trump Bangladesh to bag T20I series
- News Mamata tweets, 'couldn't recognise Omar Abdullah'; his bearded photo goes viral
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Bollywood actress and Sridevi's elder daughter, Janhvi Kapoor is just one film old and she has already won netizens with her acting prowess and fashion sensibility. Over a period of time, we have realised that while Janhvi's fashion is distinctive, it is also to some extent influenced by her mother, Sridevi. Recently, the actress attended a launch event of a book Calling Sehmat (Alia Bhatt's Raazi is based on this book) in Delhi in a beautiful pastel white sari, which once again reminded us of the late veteran actress, Sridevi. Let's take a look at her graceful sari and take some styling cues from here.
So, the Takht actress wore a gorgeous pastel white sari by Tarun Tahiliani, which was accentuated by colourful floral prints on the border. The actress paired the gorgeous sari with a spaghetti blouse. The purple earrings with gold-tone complemented her attire beautifully. Janhvi Kapoor upped her look with minimal makeup. The pink lip shade and kohled eyes enhanced her ravishing look. The stunning actress left her middle-parted sleek tresses loose.
On the work front, Janhvi has three films in her kitty. She will be seen in Dinesh Vijan's Roohi Afza opposite Rajkummar Rao, Karan Johar's Takht opposite Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal, Bhumi Pednekar and Anil Kapoor, and Zoya Akhtar's Ghost Stories opposite Vijay Verma.
Meanwhile, share your thoughts on Janhvi Kapoor's elegant pastel white sari in the comment section.