- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 15 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Recently, Bollywood budding fashionistas Janhvi Kapoor and Nora Fatehi were spotted in Andheri, making heads turn in their bodycon dresses. They not just gave us a stellar fashion moment but also inspired us with their simple yet classy sartorial picks. While Janhvi slew it in a lovely beige dress, Nora, looked stunning in her white midi number. So, let us take a close look at their dresses and find whose dress was better.
Janhvi Kapoor In A Beige Bodycon Dress
Janhvi Kapoor was decked up in a sleeveless round-neckline beige bodycon dress, which was accentuated by cinched pleats, from waist to bottom. She teamed her mini dress with embellished silver strap footwear and accessorised her look with a silver-toned chain neckpiece and rings. The Roohi actress painted her nails with neon-green lacquer and spruced up her look with filled brows, mascara, highlighted pink cheekbones, and pink lip shade. Janhvi let loose her mid-parted highlighted curled locks and looked gorgeous.
Nora Fatehi In A White Bodycon Dress
Nora Fatehi was dressed to slay in a sleeveless scoop-neckline white midi dress and looked super stunning in it. Her knitted bodycon dress featured subtle striped accents while the thigh-high back slit added a stylish quotient. She teamed her dress with transparent strapped white heels and carried a white handbag. The Bhuj actress notched up her look with gold-toned hoops and elevated her look with filled brows, mascara, light eye shadow, soft blush, and nude lipstick. Nora let loose her side-parted highlighted wavy tresses and looked sizzling.
So, what do you think about these bodycon dresses of Janhvi Kapoor and Nora Fatehi? Whose dress did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.