- 1 hr ago Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- 1 hr ago 9 Skin Care Tips You Need To Follow This Winter Season
- 2 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut Inspires Us To Update Our Wardrobe With A Ralph Lauren Suit
- 3 hrs ago Umang 2020: Raveena Tandon And Manisha Koirala Show Us How To Look Stylish Yet Distinctive
- News Controversy over birthplace of Saibaba resolved after Uddhav Thackeray hold meeting
- Movies SP Balasubrahmanyam To Sing A Special Track For Puneeth Rajkumar’s Maya Bazaar
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Barty survives Tsurenko scare, Venus marvels at Coco
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Actor Sanjay Kapoor took to his Instagram account to share a special moment with his followers. Well, he was with Boney Kapoor, Janhvi Kapoor, and Khushi Kapoor to unveil the wax statue of late veteran actress, Sridevi. Her wax statue seemed so real and was a replica of her look from her famous Mr.Indiasong, Hawa Hawai. For the occasion, Janhvi and Khushi wore gowns. Let's decode the look of Sridevi's wax statue and Janhvi and Khushi's fashion statements.
Speaking about Sridevi's wax statue first, the statue was dressed in a halter golden gown, which featured metallic accents and panelled details. It was a figure-flattering iconic gown and her look was accessorised with statement bracelets, complementing earrings, and an intriguing headgear. Well, Sridevi'swax statue absolutely reminded us of the movie. Even her makeup was given dewy touches and we were impressed with her curly hairdo.
Now, as for Janhvi Kapoor, she opted for a bright red gown for the special event. The actress, who is all geared up with the shooting of her film Gunjan Saxena, looked stunning. Her sleeveless and flowy gown was intricately done and featured subtle details and sheer accents. She accessorised her look with a dainty bangle and the makeup was dewy. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her look. Khushi Kapoor, on the other hand, kept it more modern and chic. She wore a grey-hued strapless corset gown for the occasion. Her attire was cinched at the waist but otherwise flowy. Khushi's ensemble was accentuated by meticulous white floral embroidery. She wore a diamond choker and studs. Janhvi Kapoor'syounger sibling completed her look with a ponytail.
So, between the two, we liked Khushi Kapoor's gown and look better this time. Whose attire did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.