- Technology Best Samsung Smartphones With USB Type-C Port To Buy Under Rs. 20,000
- News Cyclone Vayu, headed for North Gujarat, to weaken further
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Super Shakib inspires Bangladesh to thumping win over Windies
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Jacqueline Fernandez made us want to celebrate spring. The actress stepped out of a cafe and looked so fresh and radiant. She wore a lovely white-hued skirt and top, which we thought was a flirty and feminine number. Jacqueline looked awesome as ever and gave us a perfect outfit idea for a date.
So, she wore a ruffled white-hued top that was off-shouldered, asymmetrical, and yet pleated. She seemed so relaxed and her top really looked fuss-free. It was enhanced by a structure-defying silhouette. She paired her crop top with a matching skirt that was A-length and structured. With the cute skirt, Jacqueline's outfit got a sporty touch.
The actress teamed her ensemble with nude-coloured pencil heels, which went perfectly well with her white-hued outfit. She carried a black-hued purse with her. However, it was her quirky shades that caught our attention the most. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a baby pink lip shade. She upped her style quotient with a neat high ponytail.
This was one of Jacqueline's most adorable outfits. We loved her attire, how about you? Tell us that in the comment section.