- 1 hr ago First Aid For Acid Attacks: What You Can Do As A Witness
- 1 hr ago Anand Mahindra Says We Should Stop Making Excuses After Watching 72-YO Woman's Workout Video
- 1 hr ago 10 Amazing Tips To Ensure That You Have A Perfect Manicure At Home
- 1 hr ago #ThisHappened2019: Most-Mentioned Politicians On Twitter In India
- Technology ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan’s Hands Shake When Shooting Intimate Scenes; Says He Uses A Trick To Make It Easier
- News Citizenship Bill protests: CM Sarbananda Sonowal stranded at Guwahati airport
- Sports Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, 1st Test: Pakistan hit back with the ball in long-awaited Test on home soil
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Jacqueline Fernandez was recently spotted with her father. With her latest separates, the actress played with contrasts and gave us an old-fashioned look. Her attire was something that we would have loved to wear on an outing with friends. Let's find out what attire she wore that caught our attention.
So, Jacqueline wore a white top that was cropped and seemed breezy. She paired her ensemble with a midi skirt, which came with straps and was accentuated by denim fabric. It was a summery wear and Jacqueline definitely left us with a fashion goal. She looked sassy in her ensemble and the actress teamed her outfit with black and red peep-hole sandals, which went well with her look.
The diva accessorised her look with dark shades and her look was minimal. Her look was mostly jewellery-free and she notched up her look with a light pink lip shade. The long side-swept tresses rounded out her casual avatar. Jacqueline looked awesome. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.