- 20 min ago Youngsters Are Developing Horns By Excess Use Of Mobile Phones
- 2 hrs ago What Casual Outfits Did Khushi, Sharmin, Ananya, And Janhvi Wear Recently?
- 2 hrs ago Woman Gets Fired For Sending An OK Emoji To Her Boss
- 15 hrs ago Malaika Arora Or Sonakshi Sinha: Whose Ethnic Suit Would You Choose For Your Wardrobe?
- News Congress made us realise importance of strong leadership: Union minister
- Sports Bumrah holds key to India's chances but 'freak' Warner can do it for Aussies: Clarke
- Technology Countries Where You Can't Carry Or Fly Your Drones — Beaware
- Movies Tiger Shroff- Disha Patani BREAK-UP; Is This Person To Be Blamed?
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Automobiles Tata Motors Updates Nexon With New Interior Features
- Finance RITES Board Approves Bonus Share Issue
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Recently, Jacqueline Fernandez gave her casual airport outfit a formal update and impressed us with her style. She gave the quintessential summer look a winter touch and left us with a fashion idea for the remaining season. Let's decode her outfit and the look of the day.
The actress wore a purple-hued bateau-neckline tee that seemed comfy and featured a grainy texture. She paired it with a straight-fit denim skirt that went well with her ensemble. Well, with this Jacqueline played with contrasts in terms of hue and totally gave us a fashion goal. However, she notched up her look and gave it a warm quotient by teaming a structured coat that was textured and detailed with plaid patterns.
It was a smart ensemble and something that we could totally ace. Jacqueline spruced up her look with pointed black-hued ankle-length boots, which elevated her style quotient. She accessorised her look with a sleek pendant and dark shades. The makeup was light and accentuated by a muted pink lip shade. The side-swept long tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Jacqueline's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.