- 1 hr ago Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- 18 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 20 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 5 Elimination: Priya Gets Evicted From The Show
- Sports Washington Sundar hopes to recuperate from injury and return to action soon
- Finance LIC Mutual Fund Launched Balanced Advantage Funds BAFs: Should One Invest?
- News Amit Shah to inaugurate research centre at IIT Jammu, address rally today
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
There's something for everyone this Thursday as far as fashion is concerned. We have curated sports outfits, traditional wear, glittering dress, and flowy travel wear for you. And divas including Jacqueline Fernandez, Shama Sikander, Jennifer Winget, Sai Tamhankar, and Sobhita Dhulipala inspired us today. So, let's decode their fashion statements and find our favourite outfit of the day.
Courtesy: Jennifer Winget's Instagram
Jennifer Winget's Green Dress
Jennifer Winget totally gave us a fresh fashion moment and inspired us to take a travel break. Her dress came from the label, Ananás and she looked radiant in it. The Code M actress wore an Aquamarine Zari dress from the label, which was off-shouldered and featured a deep side slit. The dress was textured on the bodice and also featured subtle accents. She looked amazing in her dress and accessorised her look with round-framed dark shades. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones and muted-toned lip shade. The highlighted bun rounded out her avatar.
Courtesy: Keegan Crasto
Sobhita Dhulipala's Hoodie Suit
The Ghost Stories actress Sobhita Dhulipala exuded diva vibes with her ensemble that was designed by Kanika Goyal. Styled by Saaniya Sharma, her attire was edgy and splashed in a powdered blue hue. It was a hoodie-top sweatsuit, which made for a perfect ensemble for this winter. The sleeves of her outfit were splashed in myriad hues of maroon, black, and pink. The makeup was highlighted by powdered blue eye shadow, which was prominent and matched with the hue of her ensemble. She also upped her look with muted pink lip shade. The side-swept messy wavy tresses completed her look. Sobhita Dhulipala did this shoot for Be Beautiful.
Courtesy: Shailendra Pardeshi
Sai Tamhankar's Off-Shouldered Saree Pants
The Love Sonia actress wore an off-shouldered saree-pant that was designed by Aayushi Maniar. Her ensemble came from the collection, Bagh and it was an off-shouldered yellow number that she teamed with a back-knotted golden blouse. The attire was accentuated by pink and blue floral accents, which enhanced the outfit's look. The pants were palazzo-style with pleats and matching patterns. Sai Tamhankar wore an elaborate set of champagne gold and ivory Afshaan Jhoomer earrings from BBling By Meghana Sareen Jewels. The makeup was enhanced by light pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept ponytail rounded out her avatar.
Courtesy: Jacqueline Fernandez's Instagram
Jacqueline Fernandez's Golden Dress
Jacqueline Fernandez lit up our screen with her shoot look, which the diva did for Samsung India. The actress looked gorgeous as she looked in her phone and wore bronze-plated earphones. She also sported a shimmering golden outfit, which was sleeveless and with this, Jacqueline gave us a party wear goal. The actress accessorised her look with a chic ring. Her makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-swept highlighted tresses completed her look.
Courtesy: Shama Sikander's Instagram
Shama Sikander's Green Sweatsuit
Shama Sikander beckoned us to wear a sweatsuit and she looked absolutely glamorous in her outfit. She wore an all-green sweatsuit, which had an icy touch to it. Her attire consisted of a polo-neck cropped top with a knotted front and high-waist matching pyjamas with a flared hem. She teamed her ensemble with sports shoes and wore a classy watch to up her stylish avatar. She also notched up her look with round-framed black shades and wore a nude pink lip shade. Shama's cheekbones were contoured and the long tresses rounded out her avatar.
We loved Sai Tamhankar's saree pants the most because of the hue and the stunning floral patterns. Apart from her ensemble, we also loved the fact that it was a refreshing number. Whose attire and look you liked the most? Let us know that.