- 9 hrs ago Malala Yousafzai Writes Open Letter To Taliban Urging To Reopen Schools For Girls In Afghanistan
- 11 hrs ago Kiara Advani And Raashii Khanna Will Inspire You To Invest In Minimally-Done Nature-Inspired Lehengas
- 14 hrs ago Is Chilli Good For People With Diabetes?
- 15 hrs ago Angelina Jolie Exudes Casual Glamour With Her Brown Outfit; Daughters Take Notes From Mother’s Wardrobe
- Finance Fuel Rates Hiked Again On October 21, 2021; Mumbai Petrol Rate Rs. 112.44/l
- Movies Shanaya Kapoor: I Focus On The People Who Are Always Cheering Me On
- Technology Samsung Diwali Festival Sale: Attractive Discount Offers On Top Smartphones
- News RBI imposes monetary penalty of Rs 1 crore penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- Sports Sri Lanka beat Ireland by 70 runs in T20 World Cup, qualify for Super 12s
- Education IBPS CRP RRB X Group A Scores Released, Here’s How To Check IBPS RRB X Officer Scale I, II And III Scores
- Automobiles Yamaha Force 2.0 Launched In Taiwan
- Travel 10 Best Winter Destinations in Goa
Jacqueline Fernandez has the mercury rising in her song with Badshah, Paani Paani. The actress flaunted stunning exotic looks and the internet can't keep calm. Styled by Leepakshi Ellawadi for the song, Jacqueline flaunted two gorgeous outfits. While one of her outfits was about bold metallic accents, the other one was about sheer touch. Apart from her fashion game, her jewellery and makeup look were also beautifully done. We have decoded both her looks for some awe-inspiring fashion inspiration.
Jacqueline Fernandez's Heavy Black Lehenga
Jacqueline Fernandez looked stunning in her black lehenga look. The outfit was designed by Jerry D'Souza and it featured a full-sleeved blouse with metallic coin-inspired accents and chain-detailing. The complementing flared skirt was elaborated by ivory shells and red tassels on the waistband part. Her attire was also accentuated by dotted and striped leheriya patterns. The border of her skirt was contrasting ivory and bright red. She notched up her look with intricate silver bangles, a detailed maangtikka, and statement earrings. Her jewellery was from Sangeeta Boochra and Curio Cottage. The makeup was marked by glossy brown lip shade and smokey kohl. The cheekbones were also beautifully contoured and the side-parted highlighted tresses rounded out her on-shoot look.
Jacqueline Fernandez's Royal-Blue Kaftan
Mrs. Serial Killer actress also flaunted a royal-blue kaftan dress that was enhanced by full-sleeved sheer sleeves and a deep side slit. It was a lightweight dress and Jacqueline looked amazing in her outfit. In this look of hers, she made a strong case for semi-precious jewellery with elaborate necklace and choker. The gold-toned quirky earrings, statement rings, and eye-catching bangles also spruced up her look - this was awesome styling. As for her makeup, she spruced up her look with a bright pink lip shade, contoured and highlighted cheekbones, and blue and pink eye shadow. The side-swept tresses completed her fabulous look.
Jacqueline Fernandez looked drop-dead gorgeous. So, what do you think about her outfits and looks? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pictures Source: Instagram