- 4 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 4 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 5 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 5 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- Sports ATK reclaim top spot in Indian Super League
- News Pakistan: Blast in Lahore, 6 injured, 1 killed
- Movies Disha Patani Admits Tiger Shroff Is Her Favourite Bollywood Action Hero
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Bollywood divas have shown us how to slay even casual outfits in style with their airport looks. Each day, some or the other celebrities are spotted at the airport, turning heads with their stunning looks. And the recent ones who caught our attention were Jacqueline Fernandez, Parineeti Chopra and Aditi Rao Hydari. The actresses were seen sporting casual yet stylish outfits as they got snapped. So, let us take a close look at their attire and decode them.
Jacqueline Fernandez In A Black Top, Trousers And Printed Jacket
Jacqueline Fernandez sported a round-collar plunging neckline simple black tucked-in top. She paired it with casual ankle-length matching trousers, which featured white stripes at the side of both legs. She topped off her ensemble with a pulled back sleeved open front jacket, which was accentuated by black patterns and two side pockets. The actress completed her look with polished black ankle-length shoes.
She accessorised her look with silver-toned rings, bracelet, and a wrist band. Jacqueline painted her nails with silver lacquer and also carried a red handbag. She sharply contoured her face and jawline; pointed brows and pink lip shade rounded out her look. Jacqueline Fernandez left her side-parted wavy tresses loose and the black reflectors added a style quotient to her look.
Parineeti Chopra In A Neon Peach Pantsuit
Parineeti Chopra looked professional and sophisticated in a neon peach colour pantsuit. Her pantsuit consisted of a full-sleeved notch-lapel crop blazer, which she layered over a sweetheart neckline plain white tucked-in top. The actress completed her look with high-waist matching ankle-length pants and a pair of white sports shoes.
The actress ditched all accessories and upped her look with just a light chain neckpiece. She also carried a yellow-white handbag. Slight contouring marked by pink lip shade spruced up her look. Parineeti Chopra left her shoulder-length tresses loose. The orange framed black sunglasses added a funky quotient to her look.
Aditi Rao Hydari In A Black Hoodie And Shorts
Aditi Rao Hydari was snapped at the airport flaunting a three-fourth sleeved black sports hoodie, which featured the name and logo of the brand Adidas. She teamed it up with plain black shorts. The actress completed her look with white sports shoes.
Ditching all the accessories, she carried a big black handbag. Aditi let loose her wavy tresses and upped her look with soft contouring marked by filled brows, and pink lip shade. The black reflectors added a cool quotient to her look.
So, what are your thoughts on their airport looks? Do let us know in the comment section.