Jacqueline Fernandez attended an event in New Delhi, being there as the celebrity ambassador of Indian Super League's team, Delhi Dynamos.
She was seen goofing around with the kids, styled in the perfect ambassador avatar. She was wearing a Delhi Dynamos' new jersey with light blue jeans. She tucked in the jersey to make the look cooler.
Her hair was left open, while she went in for a minimal makeup look.
We loved the printed white sneakers she wore along with the attire. The shoes totally caught our attention. She enjoyed the event with some kids, clicking pictures with them and also performing a dance on stage.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!