- 12 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 21 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 22 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 23 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- News Spice-2000 bombs and the Balakot connection; What’s new about these upgraded 'building blasters'
- Technology How To Share Pictures Without Compression On WhatsApp
- Finance Petrol, Diesel To Get Expensive As Crude Jumps 13% On Attack in Saudi
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Jacqueline Fernandez looked absolutely radiant at the pre-wedding ceremony of Akash Ambani. The actress gave us an unusual combination of grey and gold. She wore a Manish Malhotra number for the occasion and inspired ladies, who love all things embellishments. Let's decode her ensemble.
So, Jacqueline wore a lehenga for the grand event, which came from Zween Couture Collection 18-19 of the designer. It was a fossil grey and mirror lehenga, which consisted of a crop top and structured skirt. Her attire was intricately detailed with floral accents and flaunted meticulous threadwork. Jacqueline's lehenga also came with a complementing dupatta, which spruced up her look.
She carried a matching potli bag with her and accessorised her look with ethnic gold jhumkis and delicate bracelets. Well, we loved that her styling was minimal, since her lehenga was towards the elaborate side. Jacqueline's makeup was beautifully done with a deep red lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept sleek tresses completed her style statement. Jacqueline was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.