- Sports IPL 2020: Final in Mumbai, no change in timings, concussion substitute introduced, an All Stars charity game on March 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- News ED finds ‘financial links’ between PFI and anti-CAA protests in UP
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Movies Prabhas and Pooja Hegde Starrer Prabhas 20 to Release in October?
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Jacqueline Fernandez looked absolutely radiant at the pre-wedding ceremony of Akash Ambani. The actress gave us an unusual combination of grey and gold. She wore a Manish Malhotra number for the occasion and inspired ladies, who love all things embellishments. Let's decode her ensemble.
So, Jacqueline wore a lehenga for the grand event, which came from Zween Couture Collection 18-19 of the designer. It was a fossil grey and mirror lehenga, which consisted of a crop top and structured skirt. Her attire was intricately detailed with floral accents and flaunted meticulous threadwork. Jacqueline's lehenga also came with a complementing dupatta, which spruced up her look.
She carried a matching potli bag with her and accessorised her look with ethnic gold jhumkis and delicate bracelets. Well, we loved that her styling was minimal, since her lehenga was towards the elaborate side. Jacqueline's makeup was beautifully done with a deep red lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept sleek tresses completed her style statement. Jacqueline was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.