- News After win, Jagan Reddy says ‘Will remind PM Modi 40, 50 times' on Andhra special status
- Sports World Cup 2019: Pakistan can break their six-match losing streak in big event against India, says Inzamam
- Technology How to view hidden files on Android?
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 17: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues Its Good Run
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Katrina Kaif's sister, Isabelle Kaif also graced the GQ Men Of The Awards 2018 and wore an ultimate party wear number. The budding actress wore a dress by Manish Malhotra and looked resplendent. It was a glittering number and with this attire, Isabelle proved to us that her dress sense is as sizzling as her sister's.
Isabelle donned a beautiful sheer number, which was accentuated by intricate embellishments. Her attire was pink-hued because of the intricate beadwork. The embellishments cascaded poetically on her beige-hued number. Isabelle's outfit was deep-necked and was certainly figure-hugging.
Isabelle also had an interesting feathery detail attached to her attire, which spruced up her look. The furry tassel shrug added softness to her ensemble and it absolutely complemented her dress. It was a structural dress, which she teamed with shiny pencil heels that went well with her attire. Her chic jewellery came from Minawala. Isabelle's makeup was light and minimal and enhanced by a pink lip shade. The loose side-swept tresses rounded off her look.
So, how did you find Isabelle Kaif's attire? Let us know in the comment section.