- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 8 hrs ago 'AmTrue,' A Safe Menstrual Cup For Women, Was Awarded The International Glory Awards 2022
- 10 hrs ago New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- 11 hrs ago Here Are Some Tips To Help You Achieve Natural-Looking And Fuller Eyebrows
- Sports Pakistan will pull out of Asia Cup if tournament shifts due to India objection: Ramiz Raja
- Education JELET, JENPAS, JECA, JEMAS 2023 Schedule Notified at wbjeeb.nic.in, Check Tentative Schedule Here
- Finance Top 7 Govt-Owned Stocks That Hit Their New 52-Week High
- News US to end mpox state of public health emergency
- Movies Hit 2 Day 1 Box Office Collection: Adivi Sesh's HITverse Crime Thriller Begins On A Grand Note!
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 14.26%
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
Katrina Kaif's sister Isabelle Kaif is all set to mark her acting debut in Bollywood. She will be seen in Dhiraj Kumar's upcoming film titled Suswagatam Khushaamadeed opposite Fukrey actor Pulkit Samrat. Recently, the first look of the film was unveiled on the internet, in which the lead stars were seen complementing each other in their black traditional outfits. So, let us take a close look at their attire and decode it.
So, talking about the debutante first, Isabelle Kaif was decked up in a pretty black lehenga and looked beautiful in it. She teamed her lehenga with a full-sleeved sweetheart-neckline black blouse, which was accentuated by golden stone work. The soon-to-be actress draped a matching dupatta on her one shoulder. Her dupatta featured red and golden embroidered border. She accessorised her look with red-pearl detailed gold-toned maang tikka, pair of gold-toned metallic jhumkis, and black bangles. The red nail paint upped her look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, pink-hued eyeshadow, soft blush, and glossy red lip shade, spruced up her look. Isabelle let loose her mid-parted highlighted long layered tresses and looked gorgeous.
On the other hand, Pulkit Samrat twinned Isabelle in matching-coloured traditional number. He donned a plain black kurta-type garment and layered it with a full-sleeved open-front jacket. His jacket was heavily embroidered with golden thread work and also featured stone work. The actor sported side-parted short hair and wrapped his look with stubble beard.
The duo also took to their respective Instagram handles to announce their film by posting pictures of it's first look. They captioned it as, 'Namaste- Aadaab Ab hogi jaldi aapse mulaqaat! So excited to share with you guys the first look of Suswagatam Khushaamadeed '.
So, what do you think about this traditional look of Isabelle Kaif and Pulkit Samrat? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Pulkit Samrat's Instagram
- menFemina Miss India 2020: Aparshakti Khurana Or Pulkit Samrat, Whose Stylish And Dapper Look Did You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif’s Sisters Isabelle And Sonia Give Us Haldi-Perfect Outfit Goals
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif And Isabelle Kaif Give Us Saree Goals; Whose Saree Look Did You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeSiblings, Katrina Kaif And Isabelle Kaif Look Gorgeous In Their Outfits; They Give Us A Twinning Pose
- bollywood wardrobeKaif Sisters, Katrina And Isabelle Flaunt Chic Outfits And Masks For A Restaurant Outing
- bollywood wardrobeMouni Roy Or Isabelle Kaif, Whose Floral Lehenga Look And Styling Is More Impressive?
- bollywood wardrobeIsabelle Kaif Inspires Us To Spruce Up Our Wardrobe With A Basic Comfortable Dress
- bollywood wardrobeKaif Sisters, Katrina And Isabelle Look Pretty As Peach In Their Pink Dresses But Who Looked Better?
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif, Yami Gautam, And Other B-Town Divas Give Casual Fashion Goals At Bhoot’s Screening
- bollywood wardrobeNavaratri 2019: Let Katrina Kaif, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Celebs Inspire You With Red Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif Or Isabelle Kaif, Whose Ganesh Chaturthi Outfit You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeLFW W/F 2019 Finale: Isabelle Kaif Looks Like A Pretty Doll In The Pink 3D Flower Tube Midi Dress