- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu asks CM Jagan Reddy not to shift capital from Amaravati
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Changing of the guard 'inevitable' says Djokovic
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Designer Ken Ferns presented his collection on the final day of India Beach Fashion Week. The designer presented his awesome-est collection at the event which looked amazingly vibrant with splashes of colour and bohemian touch, just as beachwear is supposed to be.
With bright hues and beachwear attire patterns, including sarons, bikini and beach skirt, each attire from the collection was breathtaking.
Actress Tisca Chopra walked the ramp as Ken's showstopper and she rocked it in a pink and yellow printed blouse and yellow ruffled skirt. The colour combination of the attire was as splendid as the way the actress carried the attire.