- Sports IPL turned around Indian cricket, says Shahid Afridi
- News Missing 6-year-old girl found dead near dargah in UP's Bahraich
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Movies Bheeshma Day 2 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Earns Decent Numbers At The Box Office
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Ileana D'Cruz recently gave Bangalore city a pleasure of her company. The actress visited the city to check out the new La Senza store at Garuda Mall, Bangalore.
With the launch of a new store in Bangalore, the uber popular Canadian lingerie brand also launched their new collection called 'Beyond Sexy'.
This new collection is designed keeping in mind those women who prefer a bold and confident look. The collection is all about frills, dainty sexy straps, lacework, and embellishments.
Checking out the collection, Ileana said, "I am so thrilled to be out here at the La Senza store at Garuda Mall in Bengaluru. Totally in Love with their new sexy collection. More in love with the Beyond Sexy Collection and its amazing fit!"
When asked about whether she consider herself a fashion buff, she responded, "I like dressing to my own style then actually dressing for the trends. I don't think I can pull off as well as Sonam does."
She prefers flats over heels. Well, Ileana, we absolutely feel you. Sometimes you really need to give your feet a little rest.
At the event, Ileana wore a black pantsuit. She wore a black bodice inside a sleeveless jacket paired with tapered pants. She put together this look with a pair of sexy yellow heels.
She wore her hair in a low ponytail. She looked lovely.