- Finance Budget 2020: Pushing Demand To Boost Economy Would Be Key
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Gets Trolled For Claiming There Was No Concept of India Till The British
- Technology Three Poco F2 Models Could Be Lined Up For 2020
- News Modi extracts wealth from India's poor, gives it to 'crony capitalist friends': Rahul Gandhi
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Novak Djokovic results and form ahead of second-round match with Tatsuma Ito
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Ileana D'Cruz, Urvashi Rautela, and Kriti Kharbanda are busy promoting their movie, Pagalpantithese days. The three were dressed in stylish outfits for the promotions. So, let's find what they wore for the latest promotional round. We have decoded the latest looks for you.
Ileana D'Cruz looked nice in her ensemble and typically gave us winter-wear goals. She wore a soft beige dress that was accentuated by net accents and teamed it with a long and crisp grey jacket. The actress accessorised her look with a statement ring and a bangle. The makeup was lit up by pink lip shade and she completed her look with middle-parted sleek highlighted tresses.
Urvashi Rautela wore separates for the event and looked amazing. She wore a white-hued full-sleeved top and paired it with a patterned black and white skirt. Urvashi paired her ensemble with complementing pencil heels. The makeup was enhanced by pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The side-swept light brown tresses completed her avatar.
Kriti Kharbanda wore a strapless purple dress that was structured and featured sheer white balloon sleeves. It was a smart party wear dress and the actress paired it with pointed silver heels. Kriti notched up her look with delicate studs. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and the middle-parted neat tresses were tucked behind her ears.
So, who do you think looked the most awesome? Let us know that.