- 2 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 5 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 6 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Fahadh Faasil To Sport A New Look For Malik!
- News Will seek President's rule in Bengal if violence continues: BJP
- Sports ISL 2019-20: FC Goa vs ATK: Goa rally past Kolkata to go top
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
IIFA 2016 is one of the most-awaited award shows of the year, where we get to see a bevy of Bollywood A-listers, and all the best films of the year being awarded.
With IIFA just two days away and being held in Madrid, all our celebs have geared up, packed up and have started flying out. These celebs were spotted in some serious fashion-statement-making travel outfits.
Hrithik was dressed in an orange shirt with a denim jacket on and a pair of black shoes with a matching orange lining. Deepika Padukone was spotted in the season's coolest ripped denims paired up with a white tank, black jacket and sexy black heels. The best part about both their looks were the sunnies.
Anil Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar were spotted a few weeks ago launching the IIFA 2016 and were then seen in super-casual outfits on their way to Madrid. Anil wore all black and Farhan opted for a grey Tee with blue denims.
Daisy Shah and Elli Avram were little more on the dressier side, but looked great nonetheless. Daisy wore a really nice pair of high-tops and paired it up with an embellished bomber jacket and denims. Elli, on the other hand, went in for a maxi dress with a yellow leather jacket.
Are you just as excited as we are for the IIFA 2016? Let us know by commenting below.