- 34 min ago 7 Reasons How Your Parents Can Cause Conflict In Your Relationship
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 November 2019
- 14 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 15 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- Finance 3 Stocks To Buy For A Great Dividend Yield
- News Odd-Even to end today: No decision yet on extending scheme as AQI hovers around 500-mark
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh, 1st Test, Day 2 Live Score: Hosts eye big total, tourists aim for early wickets in Indore
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Choti Sarrdaarni Occupies 5th Spot; Bigg Boss 13 Witnesses Drop
- Technology HTC Desire 19s Launches With Mediocre Hardware In Taiwan
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Not just Diana Penty, Huma Qureshi also draped a white sari at the Cannes Film Festival 2019. Her sari was designed by Gaurav Gupta and her attire reflected the traditional aesthetics and modern interpretations too. She seemed straight out of a highly literary Indian novel. There was something so poetic and refreshing about her ensemble. The styling by Ayesha Amin Nigam neared perfection. Let's decode her attire and look.
Huma looked flawless in her sari, which was a slight departure from the designer's signature futuristic design sensibilities. It seemed more old-school and reminded us of our strong fashion roots and heritage. It was a lightweight sari, which boasted minimalism and gave a feel of cottony clouds. She teamed it with an angular-cut white blouse and this whole look radiated soothing vibes. However, Huma's attire did have a whiff of modernity and drama. The razor-sharp short shrug added to the contrast. Her sheer shrug boasted chikankari work and the intricate embellishment in silver notched up her shrug jacket.
The prolific actress wore minimal yet classy jewellery, which came from Fabergé. The statement emerald ring and the complementing earrings made her look a class apart and timeless. The makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by a matte pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The messy ponytail completed her ethnic avatar. Huma Qureshi looked like a dream. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.