- 7 hrs ago Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- 1 day ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 1 day ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 1 day ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs U Mumba: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Karnataka Floor Test: Lone BSP MLA Mahesh to skip floor test tomorrow
- Movies Kiara Advani Goes All Emotional As Kabir Singh Completes One Month!
- Technology 10 Useful Touch Gestures For Chrome On iPhone
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Not just Diana Penty, Huma Qureshi also draped a white sari at the Cannes Film Festival 2019. Her sari was designed by Gaurav Gupta and her attire reflected the traditional aesthetics and modern interpretations too. She seemed straight out of a highly literary Indian novel. There was something so poetic and refreshing about her ensemble. The styling by Ayesha Amin Nigam neared perfection. Let's decode her attire and look.
Huma looked flawless in her sari, which was a slight departure from the designer's signature futuristic design sensibilities. It seemed more old-school and reminded us of our strong fashion roots and heritage. It was a lightweight sari, which boasted minimalism and gave a feel of cottony clouds. She teamed it with an angular-cut white blouse and this whole look radiated soothing vibes. However, Huma's attire did have a whiff of modernity and drama. The razor-sharp short shrug added to the contrast. Her sheer shrug boasted chikankari work and the intricate embellishment in silver notched up her shrug jacket.
The prolific actress wore minimal yet classy jewellery, which came from Fabergé. The statement emerald ring and the complementing earrings made her look a class apart and timeless. The makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by a matte pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The messy ponytail completed her ethnic avatar. Huma Qureshi looked like a dream. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.