- 2 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 4 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- 5 hrs ago Orthopedist Explains Symptoms And Gives Advice On Long COVID-19
- 6 hrs ago Sun Transit in Virgo On 17 September 2021 Effects on Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Finance Paras Defence IPO To Open on Sep 21; Sets Price Band at Rs 165-175 Per Share
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Explains He Lives In A Rented House After Fan Spots Damp Wall In His Recent Post
- News Why Dharmendra Rajpoot stands out as a Journalist among others?
- Sports Nilakanta Sharma hopes more youngsters from Manipur will take up hockey
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction Might Take Place In February 2022
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Tata Punch Bookings Started Unofficially Ahead Of India Launch: Expected Price & More Details
- Travel Why You Should Visit India's Least-Visited Beautiful Places
Huma Qureshi has been on a non-stop slaying spree as she is promoting her drama series titled Maharani. She has been coming up with some very chic outfits and treating us with her interesting avatars. For the latest promotional round, she got dressed up in black separates and made a big stunning statement. Her outfit looked very classy and perfect for slaying at parties. Also, the price of her dress is under 5K and one can easily afford it. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for goals.
So, in the latest pictures on Instagram, Huma Qureshi was seen sporting black separates, which came from the label Lea Clothing Co. The two-piece set consisted of a full-sleeved notch-lapel crop blazer and faux leather A-line mini skirt with an overlapping style. The cost of her blazer top is Rs. 2790 while her sassy skirt is priced at Rs. 2190, which equals to Rs. 4980 approximately. Styled by Who Wore What When, the Army Of The Dead actress teamed her outfit with a pair of pointed shimmering heels that came from Christian Louboutin. The other interesting part about her entire look was her earrings. She opted for golden star-shaped earrings and a metallic ring from Valliyan. The black nail paint complemented her look and matched with her outfit.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Huma slightly contoured and sharply highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, eye-soothing pink-hued eye shadow, mascara, a tint of pink blush, and red lip tint, elevated her look. Huma pulled back her sleek highlighted tresses into a high ponytail and wrapped up a thick hair strand of her ponytail around the base, which upped the style quotient.
We absolutely loved this outfit of Huma Qureshi. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Huma Qureshi's Instagram