- 47 min ago International Tiger Day 2021: Perceptions Around Tiger And Leopard-Patterned Outfits
- 3 hrs ago August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- 5 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan Exudes Pink Power With Her Intricately-Designed Lehenga Set; Perfect For Attending Weddings
- 7 hrs ago 10 Common Foods And Drinks That Can Cause Stomach Pain; How Many Of These Do You Eat Regularly?
- News Assam BJP slams Congress over border disputes with its neighbouring state
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Can't believe I've lost,' Mary Kom slams IOC Boxing Task Force for 'poor judging'
- Technology Google Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G Listings Removed Ahead Of Pixel 6 Launch; Are They Discontinued?
- Movies Randeep Hooda Appeals To Karnataka CM To Take Action Against Gruesome Murder Of 60 Monkeys In The State
- Education NEP 2020: PM Modi Launches ‘AI For All’ Initiative, Aims To Train 1 Million Indians In A Year
- Automobiles Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Huma Qureshi has been on a non-stop slaying spree as she is promoting her drama series titled Maharani. She has been coming up with some very chic outfits and treating us with her interesting avatars. For the latest promotional round, she got dressed up in black separates and made a big stunning statement. Her outfit looked very classy and perfect for slaying at parties. Also, the price of her dress is under 5K and one can easily afford it. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for goals.
So, in the latest pictures on Instagram, Huma Qureshi was seen sporting black separates, which came from the label Lea Clothing Co. The two-piece set consisted of a full-sleeved notch-lapel crop blazer and faux leather A-line mini skirt with an overlapping style. The cost of her blazer top is Rs. 2790 while her sassy skirt is priced at Rs. 2190, which equals to Rs. 4980 approximately. Styled by Who Wore What When, the Army Of The Dead actress teamed her outfit with a pair of pointed shimmering heels that came from Christian Louboutin. The other interesting part about her entire look was her earrings. She opted for golden star-shaped earrings and a metallic ring from Valliyan. The black nail paint complemented her look and matched with her outfit.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Huma slightly contoured and sharply highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, eye-soothing pink-hued eye shadow, mascara, a tint of pink blush, and red lip tint, elevated her look. Huma pulled back her sleek highlighted tresses into a high ponytail and wrapped up a thick hair strand of her ponytail around the base, which upped the style quotient.
We absolutely loved this outfit of Huma Qureshi. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Huma Qureshi's Instagram