- 25 min ago Banana Leaves: Medicinal Benefits And Traditional Uses
- 53 min ago Girl Power At The Bayreuth Festival Opera In Germany
- 59 min ago Mouni Roy Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In Her Shimmering Black Saree; Her Makeup Game Is Strong Too!
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Kriti Sanon: The 3 Stunning Saree Looks Of The Mimi Actress
- Movies Raj Kundra Case: Employees From Businessman's Viaan Industries Asked To Delete Obscene Content From Hotshots
- News BS Yediyurappa supporter allegedly commits suicide, caretaker CM expresses grief
- Technology Motorola Edge 20 Series Benchmarks Out; Edge 20 Pro's Design Also Tipped
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: NRAI to initiate assessment into India shooters' flop show in the Games
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date Announced, To Be Conducted On October 3. Check Schedule
- Finance Vi Launches ‘Vi Hero Unlimited’ Plan: Check Benefits Here
- Automobiles Tata Safari 10,000 Units Production Crossed In 5 Months Of India Launch: New Milestone Achieved!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
A number of socialites, actors, sports icons, and other celebrities graced the GQ Best Dressed 2018 night and brought glamour and glitz to the glittering gala. The star-studded evening also had the Greek God, Hrithik Roshan and very debonair Sidharth Malhotra rejoicing high-quotient fashion and style.
Both the actors wooed us and made us go weak in our knees with their individualistic style. Another common thing was that they both donned white for the occasion. White- a very risky colour! The hue that can make it or break it!
But whose white shone more on this twinkling night? Who among these two raised the fashion bar? Which 'white' was more of a delight to watch? Difficult to answer, for sure!
So, Hrithik sported a V-neck black shirt and paired it with a pair of same-hued denims and a pristine white structured jacket. He enhanced his sexy avatar with black and white sports shoes and man, he had us drooling all over with his to-die-for attitude and confidence.
Sidharth, on the other hand, went for an all-white look. He teamed his polo neck t-shirt with shiny pants and matching jacket. However, he sported beige-hued shoes to add a contrast to his complete white attire. Was it a misfire? No, not at all! In fact, we appreciate the actor for pulling off his bold attire like a piece of cake.
We think Hrithik played safer this time but hey, fashion is the most subjective art. So, you let us know, whose 'white' was more attractive in the comments section.