- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu asks CM Jagan Reddy not to shift capital from Amaravati
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Changing of the guard 'inevitable' says Djokovic
- Technology Indian IT Ministry Issues Social Media Guidelines For Account Identity Verification
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
We have been closely following the fashionable ladies from 'Housefull 3' and they have come up with some super-cool ensembles during the promotions as well as the movies. Now, it's time to throw some light on the men from Housefull 3.
Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh were lately seen promoting their film; and might we add, they looked quite experimental and fashion-forward with their outfits.
In the first look, Akshay can be seen sporting an athleisure look and check out those lace-up shin boots! Abhishek is seen in glasses while wearing an all-black suit with a deep-blue shirt and burgundy shoes. Riteish is seen in a funky combo of red silk pants with a royal-blue blazer and a stark contrast of white mocassins with a slicked back hair in a pony.
The second look had the men in dressy casuals with Akshay in a printed pullover with Bob Dylan written on it, paired up with sports shoes. Abhishek wore a cream buttoned-up jacket with straight denims and leather lace-ups. Riteish wore beige pants with a white and grey shirt and a dark grey and light-blue colour blocked waist coat worn over it with brown leather shoes.
Which one of the men do you think looked best? Abhishek looked dapper while playing safe, Akshay sported mens' athleisure look with such ease and Riteish experimented with colours and layering.
Let us know who your favourite was by commenting below.