- 10 hrs ago Dexamethasone Vs Methylprednisolone In COVID-19 Treatment: Which Drug Is Better?
- 10 hrs ago Is Your Partner Pocketing You? Know All About Pocketing In Relationships
- 10 hrs ago Miss Universe 2021: Miss Mexico Andrea Meza Wins The Crown And Stuns In Her Ruby Red Gown
- 12 hrs ago Miss Universe 2021: Mexico's Andrea Meza Wins The Crown - 12 Facts About The Beauty Queen
- Movies Prashanth Sambargi On His Bigg Boss Kannada 8 Journey: My Biggest Takeaway Was To Respect People's Emotions
- News Rajasthan BJP slams Congress leaders questioning export of COVID-19 vaccines
- Automobiles Mitsubishi Ralliart Set To Make A Comeback: Lots Of Sideways Rallying Action Coming Soon
- Sports SS Das named Indian women's team's batting coach
- Education Calcutta University Result 2021 Declared For BA And BSc Odd Semester
- Technology Oppo Reno6 5G Live Images Surface; iPhone 12 Ripoff?
- Finance Facebook To Come Up With Its Own Cryptocurrency Diem In 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
The holy month of Ramadan/Ramazan began in the evening of 13 April 2021. On such special occasion, TV-turned-actress Hina Khan took to her Instagram handle to wish her fans 'Ramadan Kareem'. The actress also gave a glimpse of how she celebrated the festival at home by sharing a few pictures of her, dressed in a bright yellow ethnic suit. Not only this, but Hina was also seen holding a plate full of dates and offering it to fans. She looked extremely pretty. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for festive goals.
So, in the pictures, Hina Khan was dressed to celebrate in a bright yellow beautiful ethnic suit. Her suit consisted of a quarter-sleeved round-collar kurti, which was accentuated by golden embroidery work done on the sleeves and on the neckline. She draped a matching equally-pretty dupatta over her head that featured a designer cut border. Her jewellery game was also strong. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress opted for a pair of lovely gold-toned jhumkis and silver and golden crystal-detailed bracelet-attached ring. She painted her nails blue and also wore a blue-stoned ring on the other hand.
On the make-up front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Hina went for subtle base. Her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline were slightly highlighted by highlighter. Filled pointed brows, black kohl, black eyeliner, mascara, orange shade eye shadow, a tint of soft blush, and pink lip shade rounded out her look. The Hacked actress pulled all her tresses with side-partition to one side and let them loose.
We absolutely loved this traditional look of Hina Khan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Hina Khan's Instagram