- 16 hrs ago Food Combinations That Are Bad For Your Kid's Health
- 17 hrs ago Cupcake Recipe: Here’s Step-By-Step Method Of Preparing It
- 17 hrs ago Delta variant May Be As Contagious As Chickenpox: CDC Report
- 17 hrs ago Human Promotions: Shefali Shah Looks Graceful In Her Multi-Hued Saree; Take A Look At Her Styling Game Too
- News Jammu drone strike, LeM module: NIA raids 14 locations in J&K
- Education CBSE 12th Result 2021: Farm Labourer’s Daughter Scores 100 Percent, Aspires To Become IAS Officer
- Sports Tokyo 2020: First doping case at Games as Blessing Okagbare is suspended
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Vivek Mishra Says He Was Offered To Do N*de Yoga; Adds 'I Am Too Sexy & Expensive To Do That'
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For Today; Your Chance To Win Rs. 30,000 Amazon Pay Rewards
- Finance Your Demat Or Trading Account Will Be Deactivated From Today If You Don’t Do This
- Automobiles Citroen CC21 Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Hina Khan has been constantly making headlines these days for her stunning looks in the music videos- Patthar Wargi and Bedard. Her stylist Sayali Vidya has continuously been sharing the actress' different fashionable avatars from the songs and we can say her outfit picks for both the songs are spectacular and worth-admiring. Recently again, Sayali took to her Instagram feed to share Hina's glamorous look from the song Bedard. In the pictures, she was seen carrying a gorgeous golden dress with a shimmering black belt and looking a class apart. So, let us take a close look at her complete attire and decode it for style goals.
So, Hina Khan was decked up in a full-sleeved high-neck plain golden dress, which came from The House Of Exotique. Her simple mini dress featured puffed shoulders that added to the fashion quotient. She teamed her dress with a black sheer broad corset belt. Her belt featured shimmer-detailing and checked patterns. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned fancy western earrings and ring, which came from the label Antarez. The pastel pink nail paint upped her look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of illuminating foundation and concealer, Hina sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, oodles of mascara, light eye shadow, soft blush, and nude-pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actress let loose her side-parted sleek wet tresses and looked stunning.
So, what do you think about this dress of Hina Khan from Bedard song? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sayali Vidya's Instagram