- 1 hr ago Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2021: Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan, And Other Actresses In Their Fashionable Best
- 4 hrs ago Can Babies Be Depressed: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment Of Baby Depression (Paediatric Depression)
- 6 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Sparkling Jewellery With Up To 70% Off; Pick Your Favourite Jewellery
- 10 hrs ago Omicron Variant: India Revises Guidelines For International Travellers; State-wise Guidelines
- News Govt issues FAQs on Omicron: Are existing vaccines effective against this variant?
- Sports 'Hopefully he got the date wrong' - Tuchel laughs off Rangnick claim over Chelsea job offer
- Movies Chloe Zhao, Scarlett Johansson Listed Among FT's 25 Most Influential Women
- Automobiles MoEVing Orders 1,000 Euler Motors HiLoad EVs
- Education CBSE Class 12 Term 1 English Exam Answer Key 2021, Download Unofficial CBSE Class 12 English Answer Key Here
- Technology Moto G51 5G India Launch Officially Teased; First Phone With Snapdragon 480+ Chip
- Finance InFinity Forum- India's beyond-Boundaries FinTech Event
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Indian Television-turned-mainstream actress Hina Khan has never disappointed us with her sartorial choices as well as with her style. Whatever outfit she dons, she makes sure, she totally owns it by pulling it off with perfection, style, and elegance. Recently, Hina stepped on the red carpet of Lakme Fashion Week 2021 and left everyone stunned with her ravishing look. The gorgeous actress was seen slaying in designer Manish Malhotra's exquisite and pretty pastel lehenga and we couldn't take our eyes off her and her ravishing outfit. So, let us take a close look at her complete attire and decode it.
So, Hina Khan looked extremely gorgeous as she dazzled in a pastel-hued lehenga, which came from the ace designer Manish Malhotra's latest collection Nooraniyat 2021. Her beautiful flared lehenga was accentuated by shimmering leaf prints and embellished striped patterns. She teamed her lehenga with a half-sleeved square-neckline bold matching-patterned blouse and draped an equally pretty dupatta over her one shoulder. Her dupatta was heavily embellished with glitzy square patterns and we loved it. The Hacked actress completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with a heavy choker neck piece, that had jade-green hued stone work. Hina's neck piece also came from the designer's label only.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, oodles of mascara, light eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a low classic ponytail and looked elegant.
We absolutely loved this stunning look of Hina Khan in Manish Malhotra's lovely lehenga. The actress also took to her Instagram feed to share a couple of pictures from the grand event. In the pictures, she was seen striking pose with the designer while slaying in his designed ensemble.
So, what do you think about this look of Hina Khan? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Hina Khan's Instagram