- Sports Red Bull Racing F1 signs Jehan Daruvala to Junior Programme
- News Uddhav Thackeray meets PM Modi first after taking oath as Maha CM
- Technology Tecno Launches Camon 15, Camon 15 Pro With 48MP Quad-Rear Camera
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Ayushmann Khurrana Signs Filmmaker Anubhav Sinha’s Political Drama
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Hina Khan made a strong Cannes debut and basically gave it back to the haters with her rock solid attitude and her fashion statements too. The first red carpet cape gown of hers was an embellished delight and was by Ziad Nakad and she truly notched up her gown game with her second attire. Her attire reflected her evolved fashion sense and was more in tune with the Hollywood fashion sensibilities. Let's decode her second red carpet gown, which absolutely left us speechless.
Her attire was contemporary and came from the label, Alin Le' Kal. The strapless ensemble of hers was sculptural and accentuated by a bodice with sharp edges. There was a level of fluidity in her ensemble and we also observed some strong folds. It was a figure-flattering column ensemble with a long geometrical train. A deep side slit gave a bold touch to her grey ensemble. Well, this was one of Hina's best-dressed moments.
She paired her attire with pointed silver heels, which complemented her look. She kept her look minimal and accessorised it with delicate earrings. The makeup was enhanced by a vibrant pink lip shade and light eye shadow. Her impeccable hairdo was refreshing and that completed her look. Hina Khan looked absolutely gorgeous. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.