- 27 min ago Lady Gaga In Bold And Vivid Make-up Look Sets The Instagram On Fire
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Juhi Chawla: Five Times The Actress Made Us Want To Up Our Ethnic Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago 6 Things To Keep In Mind Before You Decide To Move In With Your Partner
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 November 2019
- Finance Facebook Launches Facebook Pay To Be Used Across Its Network
- Technology NASA Finally Names Most Distant Object Ever Visited
- News SC verdict in Rafale review case tomorrow
- Movies Jacqueline Fernandez Shares Her Fan Moment With Katy Perry; Suggests The Singer To Watch 'Kick'
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: 1st Test: India probable XI for the Indore match
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ertiga BS-VI Diesel Spied Testing Ahead Debut At 2020 Auto Expo: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Hina Khan seems to be soaking up the sun at French Riviera and she is experimenting with her outfits too. She dazzled us with her embellished Ziad Nakad cape gown as she graced the red carpet and today, she gave us a sunshine moment with her lavendar dress that came from Maison Armine Ohanyan. Let's decode her ensemble and look of the day.
The popular TV actress, Hina exuded spring vibes with her attire that was collared and enhanced by a voluminous silhouette. The sleeves were flared and the dress was accentuated by subtle metallic chequered patterns, which added a textural and nature-inspired element to her outfit. Hina's ensemble was definitely dramatic and sculptural. She also teamed her dress with a statement belt that added a touch of contrast to her attire.
The actress paired her ensemble with Brook high heel sandals, which came from Truffle. The sandals complemented her avatar. Styled by Sayali Vidya, the quirky metallic earrings from Aquamarine jewellery truly upped her style quotient. The makeup was dewy and enhanced by a glossy pink lip shade, light mascara, glossy eye shadow, and contoured cheekbones. The impeccable bun completed her look. With this dress, Hina levelled up her fashion game. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.