- 2 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 3 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 18 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Movies Leaving Salman Khan Behind, Shahid Kapoor Reacts To Uri & Kabir Singh Being The Most Liked Films
- News Sidhu's resignation accepted, forwarded to Punjab Governor
- Automobiles Toyota’s Accessible People Mover To Debut At Olympic and Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020
- Technology Samsung Wireless Power Bank: Fast-Charging Comes To Power Banks
- Sports CoA stuns BCCI, Lodha asking India captain, coach to decide on WAG travel schedule
- Finance Canada’s Brookefield To Invest Rs 25,215 Cr In Reliance’s Tower Trust
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Hina Khan seems to be soaking up the sun at French Riviera and she is experimenting with her outfits too. She dazzled us with her embellished Ziad Nakad cape gown as she graced the red carpet and today, she gave us a sunshine moment with her lavendar dress that came from Maison Armine Ohanyan. Let's decode her ensemble and look of the day.
The popular TV actress, Hina exuded spring vibes with her attire that was collared and enhanced by a voluminous silhouette. The sleeves were flared and the dress was accentuated by subtle metallic chequered patterns, which added a textural and nature-inspired element to her outfit. Hina's ensemble was definitely dramatic and sculptural. She also teamed her dress with a statement belt that added a touch of contrast to her attire.
The actress paired her ensemble with Brook high heel sandals, which came from Truffle. The sandals complemented her avatar. Styled by Sayali Vidya, the quirky metallic earrings from Aquamarine jewellery truly upped her style quotient. The makeup was dewy and enhanced by a glossy pink lip shade, light mascara, glossy eye shadow, and contoured cheekbones. The impeccable bun completed her look. With this dress, Hina levelled up her fashion game. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.