- 14 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- 14 hrs ago 10 Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- 15 hrs ago Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- 16 hrs ago Fashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- News 7th Pay Commission latest news: DA hike a reality, not a pay increase
- Technology You Can Buy These Smartphones With Premium Features Under Rs. 25,000
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Hina Khan was one of the best-dressed celebs and also the runner-up in the last season of Bigg Boss. Post the show, she bagged a lot of ramp showstopper opportunities and she clearly loves dressing up. When it comes to fashion, sometimes Hina has hits and misses, but that doesn't stop her from experimenting.
This time, she took to Instagram to wish luck to the new contestants. The actress sported a halter dress and looked fabulous. She wore a quirky number and her dress was absolutely far from ordinary. It was a pristine white-hued dress, which hugged her slender frame beautifully. Her crochet dress was enhanced by layers.
Her attire of the day featured a structured bodice and this portion of her dress also had a front-slit. It was highlighted by black-hued details. Her bodice seemed more like a jacket and she also sported the A-line skirt with the same fabric and design. Hina's lower portion of the dress was also updated by a slight slit.
Hina paired her dress with black-hued pencil heels and her makeup was nude. She spruced up her look with a messy bun, which clearly notched up her look.
Hina looked pretty in this dress. Don't you think so too? Let us know in the comment section.