- 3 hrs ago Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 5 Beautiful Ensembles Of The Diva To Keep You Ethnically-Inspired For Weddings
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 May 2021
- 17 hrs ago Flashback Friday: Waheeda Rehman’s Mesmerising Chaudhvin Ka Chand Look Decoded
- 19 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Saba Qamar And Other Actresses From Pakistan Stun Us With Their Traditional Outfits
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3: Remya Panicker Might Get Evicted This Week; Ramzan Muhammed In Trouble?
- Sports New Zealand's Devon Conway using kitty litter on practice pitches to counter R Ashwin in WTC final
- News Coronavirus lockdown: West Bengal government extends lockdown till May 30
- Finance Binance's WazirX Lists Shiba Inu Coin In India After Buterin Donated $1B In SHIB
- Education LSAT 2021: Registration For The LSAT-India 2021 Extended Till May 16
- Technology Realme GT Neo Flash To Launch Soon; 65W Fast Charging, 4500mAh Dual Cell Battery Tipped
- Automobiles Mahindra Marazzo Automatic To Launch Soon & KUV100 To Live On: Not Discontinued?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
With her Instagram feed, Harleen Sethi has been giving us updates about her quarantine days and some throwback pictures too. Her latest pic was the one in a yellow suit and she wished her followers, Happy Baisakhi. The actress looked gorgeous and also did a wonderful job of styling her look right. So, let's decode Harleen Sethi's attire and look.
So, Harleen Sethi wore a Patiala suit. Her salwar kameez was plain yellow-hued and it made for an ideal outfit for Baisakhi. The kurta was sleeveless and she teamed it with a matching Patiala salwar. We loved how she kept it plain and simple but she also gave us colour-blocking a try and it worked. Since her salwar suit was plain in hue, the Broken But Beautiful actress teamed her ensemble with a red and blue floral-patterned stole. She also paired her ensemble with embellished juttis, which went well with her attire.
As for the jewellery game, she kept it strong. The layered neckpiece and kadas absolutely upped her avatar. With this, she gave us styling tips too. Her palms were adorned with an intricate henna pattern. The makeup was enhanced by vibrant pink lip shade and the highlighted side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar. So, how did you find Harleen Sethi's attire and look? Let us know that.
Photos Credit: Harleen Sethi's Instagram