- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Movies Empuraan: Prithviraj Sukumaran Dedicates The Lucifer Sequel To This Legendary Actor!
- News ‘To silence a critic’: Rahul Gandhi backs Kunal Kamra
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
There's something so unique about Sushmita Sen that we can't stop praising her. The former Miss Universe, Sushmita is a woman of substance. The actress has defied conventions and is a role model to women. She almost always has strong opinions on myriad issues and never hesitates in voicing her views. Sushmita might have taken a long break from acting but she still doesn't fail to wow us.
Single mother of two beautiful daughters, Sushmita's fashion statement is classy and powerful. She is one of the rare celebs, who can wear trousers and top for a Diwali function, where you often see ethnic fashion and still make it rock. Such is the persona and style of Sushmita! Her fashion is individualistic and the trends don't seem to govern her sensibilities. Adding to that, we also find her style statements so believable.
The actress and humanitarian, Sushmita is also among the most-demanded showstoppers. No matter what she wears, she lits up the ramp shows. She makes even the most ordinary clothes look beautiful on the ramp. So, on her birthday, we have for you, a curation of the six most dazzling ramp moments of Sushmita Sen. Tell us which one you loved the most?
Happy Birthday, Sushmita Sen!