The winking sensation and the national crush, Priya Prakash Varrier turned 19 today. Well, the very expressive girl is still in her teens, but she has totally won over the netizens. After her viral winking video, Priya has been offered films and in such a short span, has become quite a name in the South Indian film industry. The actress is not just talented but is also the fashion icon that we all need. She has particularly made saris popular among youth. However, she also sports gowns sometimes.
On her birthday, here are Priya's amazing style moments that have left our jaws dropped. Take a look.
Priya's Golden-hued Sari
Priya's latest fashion number that wowed us was her golden-hued sari, which she wore for a promotional event. She attended the event with the legendary actor Kamal Haasan and we thought, she was a traditional perfection. Her sari was draped in Nivi style and featured metallic accents. Priya teamed her sari with a red blouse and sleek gold danglers.
Priya's Sparkling Green Anarkali
For a photoshoot, Priya Prakash Varrier wore a floor-length anarkali, which was dipped in different shades of green. While her bodice was splashed in leaf green shade, her flared and sheer part of the attire was enhanced by sea-green hue and a sprinkle of sequins. Her attire was quarter-sleeved and Priya's dewy makeup completed the look.
Priya's Classic Black Gown
For an event, Priya turned up in a black sequinned gown and looked absolutely resplendent. She wore a sleeveless gown with sheer neckline and it was accentuated by a voluminous skirt. She wore a subtle makeup marked by pink lip shade and heavy kohl. Her messy and puffed bun rounded off her spectacular look.
Priya's Gorgeous Pink Gown
The actress swooned us over with her sleeveless pink gown, which featured a structured bodice and was followed by a flared skirt. Her gown was figure-hugging and was cloaked by a sheer net fabric. The intricate silver-hued floral embellishments notched up her avatar. She wore complementing pink danglers and left her long wavy tresses slightly messy and loose.
Priya's Traditional Cream And Gold Sari
Posed effortlessly against a verdant backdrop, Priya was a sight to behold in her cream and gold sari. While her sari was dipped in the cream shade, it was highlighted by golden borders. She paired her sari with a sleeveless red-hued blouse. She loosely tied her curly tresses and that completed her look.
Priya's Black And White Pantsuit
Priya showed us her boss lady side too as she turned up at the event in a black and white pantsuit. Her ensemble was structured and full-sleeved. It was enhanced by a black hue and white checkered pattern. She again made a messy bun to spruce up her look.
- Yami Gautam’s Vibrant Bridal Lehenga At Delhi Times Fashion Week Is Inspired By Whimsical Moonlight
- Sonal Chauhan Adds A Spicy Touch With Her Quirky Dress At Delhi Times Fashion Week
- Ritu Beri Opens The Delhi Times Fashion Week With An Eclectic Khadi Collection
- Sara Ali Khan's Maxi Dress Is Flowy And Perfect For A Fun Shopping Outing
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Spill Some Ethnic Charm With Their Outfits At Isha Ambani's Engagement
- Janhvi Kapoor's Dramatic Gown For Isha Ambani's Engagement Is Her Boldest Attire So Far
- Anushka Sharma Ups Her Traditional Fashion Game With A Badla Kurta Set
- Neha Dhupia Gives Her Breezy Dress A Boho And Kickass Touch
- Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is A Lot More Fun Than Before
- Chitrangda Singh's Light Outfit Is Perfect For Brides Who Want To Rock The Minimal Look
- Happy Birthday Kareena Kapoor Khan: Her Jaw-Dropping Fashion Moments Of This Year
- Want Simple Festive Wear Ideas? Take Lessons from Kajol