- 14 min ago Jacqueline Fernandez, Nushrat Bharucha Give Us Winter-perfect And Summer-ideal Airport Attire Goals
- 19 min ago 7 Ways To End A Dry Spell In Your Relationship And Have A Healthy Sex life
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- 2 hrs ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- News Never approved mercy plea, says Nirbhaya convict
- Movies Arjun Suravaram Box Office Verdict: Nikhil Siddharth Starrer Emerges As A Hit!
- Technology OnePlus 8 Lite Design Revealed Via CAD-Based Renders
- Finance Govt To Consider Personal Income Tax Cuts To Boost Growth
- Sports Universal title match and Reigns vs. Corbin confirmed for WWE TLC 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Men age like wine. The older the better. And this saying goes perfectly well with Arjun Rampal who turned 42 today. Well, he is aging but his 6 packs have something else to say. It feels like Arjun is Benjamin Buttoning.
When people age, they get wrinkles, lose the charm on their face, but with Arjun it is entirely opposite. With every year, he looks hotter than the last.
Arjun might have not garnered the desired fame in Bollywood unlike his peers SRK, Salman Khan, etc., but he sure has a huge fan following. This eye candy has swooned many girls only with his mere presence.
While he went off the Bollywood, he invested in his business and became a nightclub owner in New Delhi. Arjun has done well for himself outside Bollywood but one cannot forget the hot villain in Ra One or the mustache antagonist in Om Shanti Om.
One thing is for sure, no matter which movie Arjun did, in whichever role, he swooned the audiences with his cute boy smile and husky voice. Thinking about Arjun Bollywood days, we have decided to take a look at some of Arjun's most fashionable characters over the years. Well, let's call it revisiting Arjun's Bollywood moments.
Om Shanti Om: This was probably the first time when Arjun played a villain as contradictory to his earlier performances when he always played the protagonist. It was a big deal since he was sharing the screen with the Bollywood King SRK and also, his close friend. His badass character Mukesh was well appreciated by the film critics. Long hair, 90s mustache, and black leather jacket totally gave him the dramatic bad guy element.
Ra One: This was the second time when Arjun shared the screen with SRK when again he played the nemesis of SRK's robotic character Ra One. This was one of his hottest looks. His bald appearance and tattooed body made him look like a modern-age bad guy.
Roy: Roy shows a very dark side of Arjun's character Kabir. Arjun plays the role of a filmmaker and, of course, a casanova. With looks and body like that it's not hard to picture Arjun in a casanova character. He looked dapper in his grey hat and long robe.
D-Day: In the movie D-Day, Arjun played an undercover agent Rudra Pratap Singh. He looked quite rugged in his leather jackets and stubble.
We know it's a tough list. All of Arjun characters are too good. But still, if you need to pick one of his best characters - fashion wise of course - which one you'd pick?