- 4 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 5 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 6 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 7 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Taapsee Pannu & Bhumi Pednekar Shut Up A Troll Trying To Create A Tiff Between Them & Akshay Kumar
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Grey, who thinks of a grey hue on a festive occasion? Hardly anyone, right? However, we want to encourage you to think about grey colour when it comes to traditional wears. So, this navratri, take a break from your usual vibrant ensembles and give a chance to grey-hued ensembles. If you are still not inspired enough, we have curated a list of Bollywood divas to encouarge you to invest in grey ethnic wears.
There is nothing more graceful than a grey-hued sari just like what Dia Mirza draped. Posed beautifully, she looked ethereal in her plain grey sari was by the Linen Club and she teamed it with a collared white collared blouse and oxidised silver jewellery, which icluded intricate neckpiece and earrings. The makeup was fresh and natural, and the long tresses completed her avatar. Dia Mirza's sari is for all those, who want to look simply graceful on Navratri.
However, if you want to spruce up your fashion game a bit and are are not shy of going elaborate, you can even try Jacqueline Fernandez's lehenga, which was designed by Manish Malhotra. She wore a fossil grey and mirror lehenga, which was accentuated by elaborate work. She upped her look with a bright red lip shade and the sleek tresses completed her look. Jacqueline looked awesome and her attire is perfect for garba/dandiya night.
So, if you want to look distinctive yet festive, invest in a Raw Mango sari just like Sacred Games actress, Radhika Apte. Draped gracefully, her sari was a blend of black and grey with rose prints adorned on it. It was a net sari that was enhanced by a statement choker and meticulously done floral studs. The makeup was highlighted by a nude-toned lip shade and smoky kohl. The small black bindi upped her look. The middle-parted bun with white roses spruced up her avatar.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena Kapoor Khan stunned us with a woven zari crinkled lehenga that consisted of a textured deep neckline blouse and a flared skirt. She paired it with light floral-adorned kalamkari dupatta. Her attire came from the label Nazm-e-Itrh. She paired it with layered black neckpiece, which came from The Gem Palace. The makeup was enhanced by dramatic kohl and light pink lip shade. The wavy middle-parted tresses completed her look. So, with her attire, Kareena showed us how gorgeous can grey look.
So, Samantha Akkineni wore this grey-hued sari by Ekaya, which really caught our attention. Her sari was adorned with floral accents and she paired it with a minty green blouse. But more than the sari, it was her pearl-adorned necklace, bejewelled choker, and floral studs that elevated her look. So, for this navratri, you can also do a bit of styling. The makeup was enhanced by a pink lip shade and a small bindi. The middle-parted ponytail completed her look.
So, whose grey-hued number will you pick up for Navratri 2019? Let us know that in the comment section.