- 4 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 6 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 7 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 9 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Sports Extended New Zealand squad flies out of Pakistan on chartered plane
- News Govt hikes domestic flight capacity to 85%
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Did Rohit Shetty Accidentally Hint Towards The Winner's Name?
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Today Quoted At Rs. 45,390, Showing Downward Trend, Should You Buy?
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Be it her fashion posts or her relationship with boyfriend Zayn Malik, American supermodel Gigi Hadid is often seen making headlines. It was just a few days ago, when the rumour came that the diva is expecting her first baby with Zayn and within a few seconds, it became the talk of the town. Well, no doubt, they make a wonderful couple and we absolutely love the chemistry between them. Talking about their chemistry, we remember when the duo made their red carpet debut as a couple at Met Gala 2016. Following the theme 'Manus x Machina: Fashion in an age of technology', Gigi and Zayn made fashionable robotic appearance at the event and complemented each other in co-ordinated outfits. So, let us take a close look at their attire and decode it.
So, Gigi Hadid walked the red carpet sporting a Tommy Hilfiger's metallic ensemble. Basically, it was a halter-neck metallic bodysuit, which was layered with a grey-hued floor-sweeping net fabric. Styled by Monica Rose, the matching thin metallic belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The super model completed her look with a pair of heels from the label Stuart Weitzman and opted for metallic rings by Lynn Ban. Gigi pulled back her side-parted sleek highlighted tresses into a low ponytail and spruced up her look with sharp contouring marked by filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, light eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and light pink lip shade.
On the other hand, Zayn Malik complemented his girlfriend Gigi in a custom black suit, which came from the label Versace. His suit consisted of a single-breasted one-buttoned blazer that featured molded metal arms. The popular singer wore a classic white shirt with his blazer and teamed it with matching pants. Subtle beard and a pair of black shoes completed his robotic avatar.
Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik absolutely rocked together as a couple at the event. What do you think about their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Gigi Hadid