- 26 min ago What Is Gaming Disorder And How It Can Be Treated
- 41 min ago Disha Patani And Other Divas Make A Fashionable Splash With Their Latest Magazine Covers
- 58 min ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 1 hr ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- News Siddaramaiah resigns as Opposition Leader after Cong defeat in Karnataka bypolls
- Movies Will Yash Dub For Himself In KGF: Chapter 2's Tamil Version?
- Technology Scientists Develop FrogPhone To Measure Wild Frog Population
- Finance Sensex, Nifty End With Marginal Gains; End 2-Day Losing Run
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Sports 'He can do it all', 'one for the ages' - LeBron and Lakers laud dominant Davis
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
So, Gigi Hadid and Alia Bhatt wore the same outfit recently. They both wore a Moschino ensemble, which was accentuated by abstract prints. Their styling was different and we thought one looked more awesome. Let's decode their looks and find out who looked better.
So, talking about Gigi first, she wore this ivory structured pantsuit, which was notched by a colourful splash of red prints. She wore it for a toy store event and her look was fun and light-hearted. The supermodel paired her ensemble with black pumps, which colour-blocked her pantsuit. She accessorised her look with a statement ring and a Gothic necklace. The makeup was highlighted by a bright red lip shade and the high blonde ponytail rounded out her avatar.
Posed against the backdrop of a graffiti wall in Berlin, Alia's look was more intense. She teamed her pantsuit with white-hued pointed pumps. Her look was jewellery-free and the makeup was highlighted by a deep red lip shade and well-defined kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her stylish look. Alia's look was more minimal as compared to Gigi's.
Well, we liked Alia Bhatt's look more. We thought her styling was better and she brought alive the surreal charm. Whose look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.