- 6 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 8 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 9 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 11 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- Finance Silver Rate Drops Sharply By Rs. 200, Check Rates In Major Cities Here
- News Ailing Lalu airlifted to Delhi, admitted to AIIMS
- Sports Three Premier League clubs that could sign Chelsea youngster Armando Broja this summer
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ25 Vs TVS Ronin - Specs Comparison
- Movies Sanya Malhotra Shares The Secret Of Tackling With Challenging Scenes In HIT: The First Case
- Technology Lava Blaze Pre-Orders To Debut On July 7 In India: Should You Book?
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
The Bollywood celebrity couples have been giving major goals to everyone in the town. They not only have been inspiring us with their dazzling chemistry with each other but also making us fall in love with them with their co-ordinated outfits. Recently, a celeb couples including Genelia-Riteish, Rajkummar-Patralekha, Farhan-Shibani and Richa-Ali Fazal walked the blue carpet in co-ordinated outfits at an event, which was hosted by Amazon Prime Video. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode it.
Genelia Deshmukh And Riteish Deshmukh
Genelia Deshmukh donned a round-collar plain black midi dress. Her dress was accentuated by full-sleeved multi-hued printed exaggerated sleeves. She completed her look with ankle-length black striped heels. The actress accessorised her look with silver-toned bracelet and also carried a matching purse. She left her mid-parted tresses loose and spruced up her look with kohled eyes and nudish-pink lip shade.
On the other hand, Riteish Deshmukh complemented his wife in a full-sleeved Chinese-collar midnight-blue coat, which featured golden buttons. He paired it with black pants and completed his look with black shoes.
Rajkummar Rao And Patralekha
Patralekha wore a plunging neckline black top and paired it with notch-lapel beige-hued coat. She teamed it with black slim fit bottoms and completed her look with black-strapped sandals. The diva accessorised her look with silver-toned hoops and a wrist watch. She also carried a brown-hued round bag. Patralekha let loose her mid-parted curled locks. Sharp contouring marked by thick brows, kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and red lip tint.
On the other hand, Rajkummar Rao complemented her in an all-black pantsuit. His suit consisted of a full-sleeved notch-lapel one-buttoned blazer. He teamed it with matching high-neck tee and pants. Rajkummar completed his look with a pair of black shoes.
Richa Chadha And Ali Fazal
Richa Chadha donned a cut-sleeved grey-hued sequin bodycon midi dress. She completed her look with pointed blue heels. The actress upped her look with a pair of silver-toned earrings. She sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Pointed brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, blue-hued eye shadow, and dark lip shade rounded out her look. She left her side-parted curly tresses loose.
On the other hand, Ali Fazal sported a black and blue pantsuit. His suit consisted of a classic white shirt, which he teamed with a black waistcoat. He teamed his ensemble with a full-sleeved open-front blue-hued blazer. The star paired it with black pants and black shoes.
Farhan Akhtar And Shibani Dandekar
Farhan Akhtar's girlfriend Shibani Dandekar donned a full-sleeved plain black dress. She completed her look with a pair of pointed leopard-printed boots. She let loose her poofy tresses and wrapped up her look with sharp contouring marked by filled brows, highlighted cheekbones, and red lip shade.
Farhan Akhtar opted for a desi Indian outfit. He wore a full-sleeved plain black kurta, which featured side slits. He layered it with cut-sleeved open front jacket and paired it with white bottoms. The actor completed his ensemble with black juttis.
The four couples definitely gave us major goals. Whose attire did you like the most? Do let us know in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobeGenelia Deshmukh, Shanaya Kapoor And Mouni Roy Show Us How To Wear The Pants!
- bollywood wardrobeGenelia Deshmukh’s Understated Or Festive Saree - Which One Do You Like?
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt And Other Bollywood Divas In Their Traditional Best
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Genelia Deshmukh, Kajal Aggarwal, And Rakul Preet Singh Inspire Us With Their Festive Suits
- bollywood wardrobeAttending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- bollywood wardrobeLatest Fashion Scoop Ft. Kangana Ranaut, Deepika Padukone And Other Bollywood Actresses
- bollywood wardrobeKarisma Kapoor, Kajal Aggarwal, And Other Divas Have Dress Goals For You
- bollywood wardrobeZareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- bollywood wardrobeGenelia Deshmukh And Kirti Kulhari Will Inspire You To Keep A Denim Dress And Kurta Set In Your Wardrobe
- bollywood wardrobeGenelia Deshmukh Slays Her Red And Blue Dress In The Sassiest Way And You Must Take Some Styling Tips From Her
- make up tipsGenelia Deshmukh’s Two-Toned Eyeshadow Look Will Definitely Help You In Enhancing Your Makeup Skills