- 6 min ago Shilpa Shetty, Genelia Deshmukh And Kubbra Sait Raise Temperature With Their Fashionable Outfits
- 16 min ago Saraswati Puja 2020: 5 Different Offerings For Goddess Saraswati And Their Importance
- 1 hr ago Benefits Of Drinking Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- 1 hr ago Ban Labs launches CARE Herbal Green Teas in this Winter with 5 organic Flavours
- News WB: Students of Calcutta University blocks Guv Dhankhar from attending annual convocation
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Tipped To Go OnSale From March 6
- Automobiles Nissan To Unveil New Feature Rich Compact SUV At Auto Expo
- Finance Bitcoin Rallies On Gaining Appeal As Safe Haven Amid Corona Virus Scare
- Sports Australian Open 2020: I believe in miracles! Federer accepts he was 'incredibly lucky' to survive Sandgren scare
- Movies Did Alaya F Take A Dig At Ananya Panday For Her Nepotism Comment? Actress Clarifies
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
From events to casual photoshoots, Genelia Deshmukh keeps her fans updated on what she is up to and her latest fashion statements. She also inspires women with her distinctive style sense.
Recently, Genelia attended an event in Sri Lanka and she definitely mesmerised us with her beautiful outfit. The actress opted for a black shimmering dress and looked absolutely stunning. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the event Genelia Deshmukh donned a full-sleeved round-collar embellished black sequin midi dress, which came from Sunaina Khera's collection. Styled by Karishma Gulati Lunia, the sleeves and neckline of her beautiful shimmering dress was accentuated by block-patterned hand-embroidered net fabric. The hemline of her dress featured tulle fabric. The actress completed her look with a pair of black stilettos from Charles & Keith.
Genelia kept her look accessory-free and let her outfit do all the talking. She let loose her side-parted shoulder-length highlighted wavy tresses. On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured her T-zone and cheekbones. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, black winged eye liner, glittering blue eye shadow, mascara, curled lashes, and nudish-pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Genelia Deshmukh looked very pretty in her black midi shimmering dress and we found it perfect for weekend and birthday parties.
What do you think about her outfit? Do share your opinions with us in the comment section.