- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 2 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports I League 2019-20: Preview: Quess East Bengal looking to sustain momentum against TRAU ahead of Kolkata Derby
- News Railway station set on fire in Bengal's Murshidabad by Citizenship act protesters
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
From events to casual photoshoots, Genelia Deshmukh keeps her fans updated on what she is up to and her latest fashion statements. She also inspires women with her distinctive style sense.
Recently, Genelia attended an event in Sri Lanka and she definitely mesmerised us with her beautiful outfit. The actress opted for a black shimmering dress and looked absolutely stunning. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the event Genelia Deshmukh donned a full-sleeved round-collar embellished black sequin midi dress, which came from Sunaina Khera's collection. Styled by Karishma Gulati Lunia, the sleeves and neckline of her beautiful shimmering dress was accentuated by block-patterned hand-embroidered net fabric. The hemline of her dress featured tulle fabric. The actress completed her look with a pair of black stilettos from Charles & Keith.
Genelia kept her look accessory-free and let her outfit do all the talking. She let loose her side-parted shoulder-length highlighted wavy tresses. On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured her T-zone and cheekbones. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, black winged eye liner, glittering blue eye shadow, mascara, curled lashes, and nudish-pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Genelia Deshmukh looked very pretty in her black midi shimmering dress and we found it perfect for weekend and birthday parties.
What do you think about her outfit? Do share your opinions with us in the comment section.