- Automobiles India-Bound Hyundai Elantra Facelift To Be Offered With Petrol Powertrain Only
- Sports India A vs South Africa A: 2nd Unofficial Test Preview: Focus on Shubman Gill
- Movies Oh Baby Arrives On Netflix: Samantha Akkineni Fans Say It Is Worth A Watch
- Technology Motorola E6s: The Good, The Bad, And The X Factor
- News Rituals of the ‘Mahasasthi', 6th day of Durga puja
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Genelia D' Souza gave us the best showstopper moment at the Lakme Fashion week Winter/Festive 2019. There was a level of raw appeal and uninfluenced touch to her look. She very much represented the grassroots of the country and left us fascinated with her avatar. Genelia's look and attire was a break from the modernity. She radiated the spirit of fun and carefree bride and we can't wait to decode her showstopper look.
The actress walked down the ramp for designer Saroj Jalan, who presented the collection, 'Banji'. The collection was about the simplicity and the free-flowing spirit of the bride. The designer incorporated innovative pieces of textiles like bandhej into her collection. But she also made use of Rajasthani dori and encapsulated the beauty of Kashmiri Shikarga into her outfits. Talking specifically about Genelia D' Souza's ensemble, it was a rich red lehenga - a quintessential Indian bridal hue and it definitely brought alive Rajasthani sensibilities.
Her attire consisted of a cropped blouse and complementing ankle-length skirt. There was a bucolic charm to her attire and it was enhanced by intricate nature-inspired embellishments in silver threads. Genelia's ensemble captured the essence of the country and she carried a matching jacket with her as well. To us, it seemed it like a perfect ensemble for the upcoming wedding season. Her attire was ideal for brides, who are looking forward to something unique and non-conformist.
The jewellery played a significant part in giving definition to her look. Genelia D'Souza opted for oxidised silver jewellery, which consisted of a heavy tribal-inspired neckpiece, elaborate kadas, and meticulously-done earrings. The makeup was highlighted by a red lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses spruced up the showstopper effect.
The actress looked simply amazing and left us speechless. So, what do you think about her look and attire? Let us know that in the comment section.