- 6 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 9 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 10 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Aditya Roy Kapur Says Shooting For Malang Reminded Him Of His Younger Days In Goa
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
They are hot and cool and they both love casual wears. The nation loves them as these two divas are highly individualistic and are always dressed to T. They are none other than Shruti Haasan and Gauhar Khan. Both the starlets were papped crazily today but they didn't seem to mind it much.
Shruti and Gauhar sported comfy looks, which are totally easily achievable and are guaranteed to grab eyeballs. We are sure that you all want to learn about what they wore. Before we decode their attires, we want to tell you that though they both looked sassy, their looks really contrasted each other.
Shruti wore an all-black attire and woah she looked sexy as hell. The diva was clicked with her boyfriend and wore something that we all want to wear. She donned a high-neck full-sleeved sweatshirt and paired it with skin tight jeans. We loved her jeans as it accentuated her shapely legs. Shruti colour-blocked her black with red-hued sports shoes, a grey-coloured bag, and rimmed yellow framed shades. Her hair was middle-parted and a bit messy but still she looked awesome.
Gauhar, on the other hand, went a bit of grey and blue but no she was in a cheerful mood. The model-turned-actress wore a simple grey-coloured tee and paired it with classic blue distressed denims. She also enhanced her look with an oversized shirt that she draped over her outfit. Gauhar rounded off her look with golden-hued sandals, a big dark blue bag, and quirky black and red shades. She made a side-swept ponytail, which suited her a lot.
We thought both of them looked amazing. But whose look did you find more impressive? Let us know that in the comments section.