- 8 min ago Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 25 min ago 12 Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas To Make Your Loved Ones Feel Special
- 1 hr ago On Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma's Anniversary, Their Wedding Wardrobe Decoded
- 2 hrs ago Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia's Outfits Remind Us Of Raj-Simran From Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- Movies Dilip Kumar Thanks Fans For 'Boundless Love, Affection & Prayers' On 97th Birthday
- News Kamal Haasan slams citizenship bill, says it amounts to 'discrimination'
- Finance Nifty Ends The Day Higher; GAIL Leads The Rally
- Technology PUBG Addiction Claims Another Life; Youth Dies After Consuming Chemical Instead Of Water
- Sports Australia vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Preview, Dream11 prediction, team news, where to watch
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Gauahar Khan is a style icon and she always keeps up to the expectations of her fans, style-wise. But there are moments when Gauhar decides to put on a horrifying lipstick and match it with a lovely outfit. On these moments, we are just too dumbfounded to comment.
Recently, Gauahar Khan was caught wearing a lovely Dolly J outfit. The outfit is too beautiful to handle. The satin fabric seems to flow on Gauahar's toned figure. The dress comes with an interesting collar pattern. It also has giant butterfly prints.
In all, the dress is quite something to wear on a fancy dinner. But. It's not always the outfit that can make you pass with flying colours. Gauahar picked this hideous lip colour to wear with this beautiful outfit. And we don't know who to complain to...
Anyway, while this lip colour could have easily passed for a goth diva look, but here, it's downright ridiculous.
A photo posted by GAUAHARKHAN (@gauaharkhan) on
Well, we can only pray that next time when Gauhar is selecting an outfit, she manages to do her makeup right.
What do you think of this gothic look?