- 12 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 12 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 20 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- 1 day ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Gauahar Khan has been giving us traditional fashion goals and she absolutely had our attention with her latest outfit. She wore it for Ramadan and looked picture-perfect. This was a festive-perfect number, particularly when you are staying at home for celebrations. The attire was crafted from cotton and we have decoded this outfit of hers for some stunning fashion inspiration.
So, her ensemble came from the brand, Mulmul and it was the mulmul cotton warm glow kurta with warm glow palazzo set from the label. Made from 100 percent mulmul cotton, this attire featured an umbrella-fit kurta that was accentuated by boat-neck and rectangular lace yoke. The hem and the sleeves were enhanced by delicate cutout. The kurta was adorned with floral motifs and she paired matching pants with her kurta. This ethnic attire of hers is priced at INR 9,900 and Gauahar teamed it with a light pristine white dupatta.
As for accessories, Gauahar spruced up her look with chic metallic bracelets in gold tones and her dainty studs absolutely went well with her outfit. The makeup was highlighted by matte pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The long tresses completed her look. Gauahar looked gorgeous. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Would you like to wear a kurta set like this on Eid ul-Fitr? Let us know that.
Pictures Source: Instagram