- 17 hrs ago International Day Of Yoga 2021: 15 Easy Yoga Poses For Children
- 24 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- 1 day ago International Yoga Day 2021: Benefits Of Tortoise Pose Yoga And How To Do It
- 1 day ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- Education Why Is International Yoga Day Celebrated On June 21?
- News 101 Falcons set to deploy Rafales in Hasimara airbase
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Unchanged At Record High Levels; Check Rates Here
- Sports Colombia 1-2 Peru: La Tricolor fall as 2019 Copa America runners-up open account
- Technology Week 25, 2021 Launch Roundup: Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, realme GT 5G, OnePlus Nord N200 5G, And More
- Movies Rajinikanth Flies To The US For Medical Check Up; Pictures Go Viral
- Automobiles Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Gauahar Khan has been giving us traditional fashion goals and she absolutely had our attention with her latest outfit. She wore it for Ramadan and looked picture-perfect. This was a festive-perfect number, particularly when you are staying at home for celebrations. The attire was crafted from cotton and we have decoded this outfit of hers for some stunning fashion inspiration.
So, her ensemble came from the brand, Mulmul and it was the mulmul cotton warm glow kurta with warm glow palazzo set from the label. Made from 100 percent mulmul cotton, this attire featured an umbrella-fit kurta that was accentuated by boat-neck and rectangular lace yoke. The hem and the sleeves were enhanced by delicate cutout. The kurta was adorned with floral motifs and she paired matching pants with her kurta. This ethnic attire of hers is priced at INR 9,900 and Gauahar teamed it with a light pristine white dupatta.
As for accessories, Gauahar spruced up her look with chic metallic bracelets in gold tones and her dainty studs absolutely went well with her outfit. The makeup was highlighted by matte pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The long tresses completed her look. Gauahar looked gorgeous. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Would you like to wear a kurta set like this on Eid ul-Fitr? Let us know that.
Pictures Source: Instagram