- Movies Jr NTR To Host Bigg Boss Telugu Season 4? Here's What We Know
- News 'Telangana police zindabad', 'We got justice' : Public gathered at encounter site hail cops
- Finance Why Yes Bank Shares Cracked 7% In Trade Today?
- Technology Nokia 6.2 Retails At Its Lowest Ever Price: Should You Buy?
- Sports NBA wrap: Rockets overcome Raptors, 76ers beaten
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Gauahar Khan also wowed us with the stylish number that she wore at the Asia Spa Awards 2018. The model and actress looked fabulous at the event in her Supriya Munjal number. It was a perfect gown for a celebratory occasion and Gauahar pulled it off effortlessly.
She wore a fish-cut gown that was partly embellished. Her attire of the evening was dipped in a muted shade and accentuated her slender frame. The gown was sleeveless with a deep-neck and featured a figure-hugging bodice. The bodice of her outfit was textured and marked by sleek black-hued stripes.
The remaining portion was wispy, plain-hued, and asymmetrical. The skirt of her gown was accentuated by sheer fabric and contrasted the bodice. It made her gown look interesting and attention-grabbing. Gauahar spruced up her look with studs and wore a dewy makeup. Her makeup was notched up by a wine red lip shade, pink highlighted cheekbones, and impeccable eyeliner. The side-swept neat ponytail rounded off her look.
So, what do you think about Gauahar's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.